Convert to Android
The Android operating system is currently not officially supported on the Clearstream Media Player.
A version is available for download below should you wish to install the system anyway. Please be aware that although the system is functional, that the Clearstream XBMC software system is not supported by Triotech Media.
1. You will need a standard SD card as shown right, and a small screwdriver or cocktail stick
2. Download the android image by clicking on the link here
3. Extract the file to your SD card
4. Unplug your Clearstream unit by removing the power jack.
5. Insert the SD card into the slot on the side of your unit.
6. Insert the screwdriver, cocktail stick or other suitable tool into the A/V port on the back of your unit. You should feel the reset button being depressed as you insert the tool.
7. With the reset button still depressed, plug the power jack back in.
8. Hold the reset button in and wait until the screen shows the Android logo.
9. After a few seconds a progress bar will appear as the image loads. You can then release pressure on the reset button.
10. After the image has loaded, the unit will reboot into the Android operating system and you can proceed through the setup menu and remove your SD card.